Thursday, July 12, 2007

Eil'daen's Passing

Hello... my name is Zhane, and I make this entry in Eil'daen's journal with sadness. Early this morning, apprentice mystic Eil'daen tried to enter a portal as a chaos storm hit the isles. The convergence of energies vaporized him instantly, and he was lost to Puddleby. Those close to him should know that he felt no pain, and he was doing the thing he loved most at the time he died: exploring mysterious phenomena.

From his prior notebooks, it seems that he was divorced. His will, on file with the Puddleby courts, has indicated that his home and possessions should be forwarded to one of his close friends. I have taken the liberty of doing so, per his wishes. Paraphernalia and notes of a mystical nature were forwarded to his mentors at the Council.

May Eil'daen rest in peace,

Zhane
Summer 567

2 comments:

Mars said...

Dear Zhane,
Thank you for carrying out the wishes of what Eil'daen had in his will. He was a great Squire of mine, but more important then that ... he was my friend. I will never forget how energetic and brave he was on hunts. Eil'daen will truely be missed by me and many others. Goodbye Eil'daen ... Rest in peace my Brother.
Mars

K'vynn said...

Thank you for letting us know, his passing is not unremarked.

K'vynn